How to pay for a ticket?
Available payment methods:
1. Bank transfer - via internet bank or at bank brach;
2. In cash at our office: Kr.Barona 88/1-114d, Rīga, Ph.: +37166001045 (within business hours of the office);
3. Bank-link - direct on-line electronic payment via internet bank - Swedbank, SEB banka and others;
4. Bank card - payment card or credit card of Visa and MasterCard systems; cards issued by several countries may not be accepted for payment (currently unavailable).
!! Ticket is issued only after we receive payment on our account or to the cash register in the office.
VAT reg.no. 40103407265
Stūres iela 9-64, Rīga, LV-1055
Kr.Barona iela 88/1-114d, Rīga, LV-1001
SEB Banka AS
For invoice issuing purposes:
- for a Physical person - data of 1st passenger and/or contract person is used;
- for a Legal person - Company name, legal address and registration number and/or VAT registration number should be filled in a special form, or presented by e-mail or in person.
!! When making the payment please kindly note that bank transfer may take ap to 2 business days (depending on the bank you are transferring from), so if you would like to get your ticket earlier or you make the payment on the last day of the payment deadline, please present or send us by e-mail bode[at]bode.lv bank-validated copy of the bank transfer. confirmation Otherwise your reservation will be cancelled automatically after deadline, without prior notice.